Candidates for Lasik
• At least 18 years of age with the problem of myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness) or astigmatism (in any patients younger than 18 years old who insist to do the Lasik may need a consent form from their parents) donot want depend on all time eyeglasses or contact lens
• Have the stable eyes sight values or change for not over + 0.50 D per year
• Have no eyes disease that impact on the treatment such as keratoconus (weak corneal structure), macular abnormalities, eyes disease that affect sighting such as cataract, glaucoma, etc.
• Pregnant or breast-feeding women and autoimmune diseases such as, SLE are not allowed to do lasik
• stop acne drug such as Roaccutane for at least a month
*** person who can have Lasik treatment shall pass the eyes check up and analyze the cornea in details by the experienced ophthalmologists.